We select the optimal press for each profile cross-section. We have 14 different presses (700 MT to 6200 MT). This allows us to give you the best conditions.
When extruding aluminum profiles, so-called “pressing”, a piece of an aluminum billet is pressed through a die with great force. Based on the openings processed in the die, the desired aluminum profile is created.
Our aluminum profiles can be produced in various alloys of the 6000 series.
- EN AW 6060, 6061, 6063, 6005 and 6082
- Mill finish, anodised (Qualanod), powder coating (Qualicoat)
- Special: brushed, sandblasted and color anodizing
- Extrusionnorm: EN 755-9 and EN 12020-2
- Mechanical properties: NEN-EN 755-2
- Standard profiles
- Drawing profiles